BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

GreatDay

Woo~ Finally come back to update my half death blog..
Loong time no see.. so far so good..

Do you still remember i have a part time job??
Now I'm working as a promoter in kota damansara promoting PlayBoy perfume. When i started to work there that time was terrible, and i was very freaking scared..

Is like that..

Whoever works there must be above 18 years old, and i was just 16, then all the malay don't allow me to go in, but at the end a chinese guy who's (handerling a quite post) help me and approve my letter. The first day, i was very lonely and scare, cause no one accompany me for lunch and all the full time promoters, none of them talk to me, and the sale on that was bad too..

The next day, i started to know the part timer and getting closer and closer, they're kind and friendly, go lunch with me, although im just 16, but they're still accept me as a friend.

Today is my second week, i was very enjoy and i don't feel like wanted to leave there.. Some of the part timer had end for their project, i was very sad for the left of them..


Thank You so much and very happy to know you guys, all of you was great, I'll never never ever forget our happy hour today..
BoonSiong
MingZhe
KhiengLing
LeongWai
June
YoongSiong
Vicent
Tee
Jimmy
Moree..
I miss you guys so much..

0 comments: