BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A very fully-"booked" days.

My days are fully-booked by marching stuff, no time to study, no time for my singing practice, no time to hand out with friend, tuition.. and even more..

I'm feeling so stress SO stress and yet also STRESS !! I keep telling my friends not to give themselves to much of stress, just relax. But.. Why can't I do that ??

I feel like I'm a unsuccessful person, my friends and teachers are giving a lot of chance to show my talent, but why can't I do that ?? Why am I so easy to been influenced by other people and give up so easily ?? Why someone keep saying I'm just a small girl and I can't do big stuff ?? I can I really can !! Why you people like to look at my appearance instead of ability ??

Please do not judge me by my appearance if you do not understand me well !!

Will be continue..

0 comments: